Thursday 13 December 2012

I wanted to brag about the pizza I just ate but I don't have a photo cos my phone is a bag of shit.

But you know what food looks like, right? Imagine that. Or yo could imagine my smug, smug face after eating pizza in my freezing office today.



When I got up this morning I realised I'd forgotten to sort out anything for lunch (usually it's left overs, but last night I had leftover soup so, no leftovers). For mere mortals this might have been a crisis, but as I am a demi-god genius-type I completely took it in my stride. There happened to be one of those part-bake baguettes lying around. That sucker got sliced down the middle, tomato puree spread across it with mixed herbs on top. What's more is the other day I bought some of those Tofutti mozerella slices for the first time in years. A couple of those on top, sliced up a pepper, chucked that stuff in the oven and went for a shower.

I totally cooked my lunch whilst bathing.

I also had an orange pepper and an apple for lunch cos fruit is good and tasty an' shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment